Fiorella | Romantic Wedding Monogram Design Template
Add a touch of personalized elegance to your wedding with Fiorella's romantic wedding monogram design! It will beautifully embellish every part of your stationery, from invitations to menus and everything in between!
Personalize your premade wedding logo design directly in your browser using the online editing tool Corjl. Replace the sample texts with your names and wedding date, and change typography and text colours. The template has a free demo, so you can test it before buying.
Please read below for what's included and how it works!
After your purchase, you'll receive a link to self-edit the template within 15 minutes. No software is required. This is a digital product, and no physical item will be shipped. Try the FREE DEMObelow!
Shop all stationery from the Fiorella Collection today!
1. Purchase your template. You will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access your template within 15 minutes.
2. Edit the text and proofread each template. Save and download your design as a JPG, PNG or PDF.
Files are available for editing 365 days after purchase—no Download Limit.
All text is editable, including size, fonts and colours. However, the size and orientation of each piece are not customizable. Try the demo link to see what can be changed!
• Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
• When you purchase, you agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
• We accept cancellation within 12 hours only if your template has not been edited and downloaded.
• I don't accept returns or exchanges. Refunds/ exchange cannot be provided after delivery of a digital file due to the nature of the product. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• Please keep in mind that the colours may differ depending on monitor, printer and paper choice.
Invitations sold on Creativethings Studio are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and cannot be resold for any reason. Design and graphics belong to Creativethings Studio. © 2018 CREATIVE THINGS STUDIO – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any graphics or other assets that are not my own work have been appropriately licensed for use in the file preview.
What is Corjl?
Corjl is an online editor where you can edit your templates easily. Corjl also gives you a change to try your wordings on a Demo of the product itself. You can find the Demo Link next to every item, in the product description.
Can I edit from my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can edit your template right from your phone or tablet, but please note that if you are personalizing an item on a mobile/ tablet device, you are limited to only replacing the text and images.
You will need to use a desktop or laptop computer to access additional features.
Also, please note that Google Chrome is the recommended browser for using Corjl. Some features may not show up or be available in other browsers.
Do I have to download fonts or software?
No, you don't have to download any fonts or software .
The template editing tool, Corjl, is web-based and fonts are included.
You will only download your print-ready file at the end!
What Can I change?
With Corjl, you can edit all the texts, font type and colour, size and position, add and remove text boxes. Add your own images. Once you’re happy, you can save your creation as a high resolution JPG, PNG and PDF.
What can not I change?
You cannot change size and orientation. Please note the size of each template is in the product description. You cannot change the colours of the graphics.
Test the FREE DEMO to see what you can customize!
Why do certain colours look different after they print?
We always try to match on-screen colours (RGB) to printed colours (CMYK) as close as possible, although sometimes slight color variation may occur based on the calibration of your monitor.
I recommend doing test prints before printing in bulk.