Marisol | Sunflowers Wedding Place Cards Template
Marisol printable wedding place cards template is the perfect way to complete your wedding stationery, helping your guests in finding their rightful seats.
Customise the wording, fonts and colours to perfectly fit your theme. The template has a free demo, so you can test it before buying.
With this printable wedding place card template, you don't need to be tech-savvy to create beautiful sunflowers place cards for weddings.
Please read below for what's included and how it works!
After your purchase, you'll receive a link to self-edit the template within 15 minutes. No software is required. This is a digital product, and no physical item will be shipped. Try the FREE DEMO below!
Shop all stationery from the Marisol Collection.
1. Purchase your template. You will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access your template within 15 minutes.
2. Edit the text, add your own image and proofread each template. Save and download your design as a JPG, PNG or PDF.
3. Print at home, send to a local printer or order online through our partner Prints of Love.
Files are available for editing 365 days after purchase—no Download Limit.
All text is editable, including size, fonts and colours. However, the size and orientation of each piece are not customizable. Try the demo link to see what can be changed!
1) For the best quality, we recommend printing with a professional service. Our shop has partnered with PRINTS OF LOVE to offer fast, high-quality yet affordable printing. Plus free 2-3 day U.S. shipping and free envelopes!
All other international shipping is $49 and takes about 6-10 days.
Save your files as PDF so the quality is very high and the text will remain perfectly sharp.
Simply visit this link to send your file to PRINTS OF LOVE.
Get 10% OFF with code: CREATIVETHINGS10
2) Or you can send your PDF to a print center like Vistaprint, COSTCO, Office Max, Office Depot, Walgreens, Staples, FedEx Office and many more. Please check with them what format they prefer.
3) You can also print at home (with options to print multiple cards per US Letter or A4 sheet). Choose the download option PDF + "Show Bleed and "Show Trim Marks". Select the option "Print Multiples Per Page if Possible" this will print multiple copies per page. Recommended to print on high-quality stock paper. Select a stock of at least 100lb or more.
• Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
• When you purchase, you agree that you have read through the description and tried the demo prior to purchase.
• We accept cancellation within 12 hours only if your template has not been edited and downloaded.
• We don't accept returns or exchanges. Refunds/ exchange cannot be provided after delivery of a digital file due to the nature of the product. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• Please keep in mind that the colours may differ depending on monitor, printer and paper choice.
What is Corjl?
Corjl is an online editor where you can edit your templates easily. Corjl also gives you a change to try your wordings on a Demo of the product itself. You can find the Demo Link next to every item, in the product description.
Can I edit from my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can edit your template right from your phone or tablet, but please note that if you are personalizing an item on a mobile/ tablet device, you are limited to only replacing the text and images.
You will need to use a desktop or laptop computer to access additional features.
Also, please note that Google Chrome is the recommended browser for using Corjl. Some features may not show up or be available in other browsers.
Do I have to download fonts or software?
No, you don't have to download any fonts or software .
The template editing tool, Corjl, is web-based and fonts are included.
You will only download your print-ready file at the end!
What Can I change?
With Corjl, you can edit all the texts, font type and colour, size and position, add and remove text boxes. Add your own images. Once you’re happy, you can save your creation as a high resolution JPG, PNG and PDF.
What can not I change?
You cannot change size and orientation. The sizes are standard US / EU sizes to fit envelopes. Please note the size of each template is in the product description. You cannot change the colours of the graphics.
Test the FREE DEMO to see what you can customize!
Where can I print?
Printing in the US
Printing your wedding invites and stationery in the US is easy with our partner Prints of Love. You'll get a high-quality printing for an affordable price!
Their fast printing process will have them delivered right to you within 2-3 business days and they offer free 2-3 day shipping for US customers!
*Prints of Love also offers international shipping for a charge.
Visit this page to print with Prints of Love.
Use code CREATIVETHINGS10 to receive 10%OFF.
Printing from outside the US
Most templates are set up for seamless printing with VistaPrint. They print and ship to 45 countries.
Or you can send your PDF to a print center like COSTCO, Office Max, Office Depot, Walgreens, Staples, FedEx Office and many more.
Why do certain colours look different after they print?
We always try to match on-screen colours (RGB) to printed colours (CMYK) as close as possible, although sometimes slight color variation may occur based on the calibration of your monitor.
I recommend doing test prints before printing in bulk.
What is a good paper weight to print wedding invitations?
Recommended to print on high-quality stock paper. Select a stock of at least 100lb or more.
Though most consumer grade home printers can handle 80lb (216gsm) to 100lb (270gsm) cardstock, not all can. All printers are different, so be sure to do your research and consult your printer manual for card stock printing information and recommendations.