Antea | Blush Navy Floral Digital Wedding Invitation
Tie the knot with this gorgeous electronic wedding invitation in blush and navy. This chic invitation is easy to create and perfect for any elegant theme. With its beautiful floral design, you'll be sure to make a lasting impression on all your guests.
Customise the wording, fonts and text colours to perfectly fit your theme. The template has a free demo, so you can test it before buying.
Creating your invitation is easy and stress-free, so you can focus on enjoying your special day.
Please read below for what's included and how it works!
After your purchase, you'll receive a link to self-edit the template within 15 minutes. No software is required. This is a digital product, and no physical item will be shipped. Try the FREE DEMO below!
1. Purchase your template. You will receive an email from Corjl with a link to access your template within 15 minutes.
2. Access your template in Corjl from a computer with a Chrome browser. Edit the text, add your image and proofread each template. Save and download your design as a JPG, PNG or PDF.
3. Send it via email, WhatsApp, text message or social media.
✅ Make any changes to your text. Add or remove blocks of text, adjust the font type, and edit the color, size, and position of your text.
✅ Add your own images and graphics.
Templates are available for editing 365 days after purchase—no Download Limit.
🚫 Cannot change template size, orientation or graphics.
❗ If you use a mobile device or tablet, you can only edit text, add an image, and download the edited version. For the best editing experience, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer with the Google Chrome browser.
Welcome to Creative Things Studio. When you choose to access and use our templates, you are agreeing to and are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
• PERSONAL USE: All templates provided by Creative Things Studio are for personal use only. You are granted permission to access, save, and use the templates, but any commercial use, including selling, distributing, or repurposing for commercial endeavours, is strictly prohibited.
• ONE-TIME USE: The acquisition of a template implies it's for a singular application. While you are free to modify, save, and download your chosen template for proofing, creating varied editions for multiple events is not allowed.
• RETURN & EXCHANGE: We do not offer refunds or exchanges for digital products. Please feel free to contact us before purchasing if you have any questions!
• CONTENT USAGE: The content, graphics, or templates from Creative Things Studio is available to you solely for personal endeavours. Any form of republication, distribution, resale, or other unauthorized uses are prohibited. Reproduction of any part of the content, description, or template in any medium is not allowed.
• RIGHTS: Creative Things Studio retains the full authority to withdraw access to any template for users who do not adhere to these terms and conditions.
• COPYRIGHT: All items, descriptions, and other materials in the shop are under the copyright of Creative Things Studio. It is strictly forbidden to replicate or reproduce them in any way. Invitations and templates available for purchase are solely for personal use and must not be resold under any circumstances. All designs, graphics, and other intellectual properties belong exclusively to Creative Things Studio unless otherwise noted. For any graphics or assets that are not the original work of Creative Things Studio, appropriate licenses have been secured for their presentation in the file preview.
© Creative Things Studio. All rights reserved.
What is Corjl?
Corjl is an online editor where you can edit your templates easily. Corjl also gives you a chance to try your wordings on a DEMO of the product itself. You can find the Demo Link below the product description.
Can I edit from my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can edit your template right from your phone or tablet, but please note that if you are personalizing an item on a mobile/ tablet device, you are limited to only replacing the text and images.
You will need to use a desktop or laptop computer to access additional features.
Also, please note that Google Chrome is the recommended browser for using Corjl. Some features may not show up or be available in other browsers.
Do I have to download fonts or software?
No, you don't have to download any fonts or software.
The template editing tool, Corjl, is web-based and fonts are included.
You will only download your print-ready file at the end!
What Can I change?
With Corjl, you can edit all the texts, font type and colour, size and position, add and remove text boxes. Add your own images. Once you’re happy, you can save your creation as a high resolution JPG, PNG and PDF.
What CAN'T I change?
You cannot change the size and orientation of the card and the colours of the graphics. Test the FREE DEMO to see what you can customize!
Can I add a clickable link to my digital evite?
Is not possible to add clickable links in Corjl but we can do it for you. You will need to purchase this editing service add-on.
SAVE TIME & HASSLE
Say goodbye to licking and sticking envelopes, writing addresses, and physically mailing out your invites. With just a few clicks, you can instantly edit your invite after purchase, download it, and send it out via WhatsApp, email, or text message. So you can focus on enjoying your engagement and planning the rest of your wedding.
Designing your own wedding stationery has never been easier with the online editor, Corjl. Each template comes with detailed instructions and tutorials that will guide you through the process. And if you still need help, our friendly customer service team is always here to support you.
ORIGINAL & PERSONAL
Our digital invitations can be customised to reflect your own personality and wedding style. Edit any text, add your own photo, and change typography and text colour to match your theme. Create something truly special that will impress your guests and make your big day even more memorable!
Easily personalize after purchase using the Corjl online editor from your desktop computer.
Here's how it works:
MAKE IT YOURS - As soon as you buy your digital invite, you can start customizing it! Just head over to Corjl.com using a browser on your desktop computer, and you'll be able to change the text, typography and colours and even add your own picture. It's a breeze and happens in a snap! Just a heads up, though – to access all features, it's best to use a desktop computer since there might be some limitations on phones or tablets.
DOWNLOAD - Once you're happy with your creation, save and download your design as a high-quality PDF, PNG, or JPG. And don't worry, there's no limit to the number of times you can download it. Files are available for editing 365 days after purchase—no Download Limit.
SHARE THE JOY - Time to get the word out about your event! Share your fabulous evite with friends and family through email, WhatsApp, text message, or social media. It's the easiest and most personal way to connect with everyone on your guest list.