Anita | Red & Gold Save the Date Video
Delight your friends and family with a little shimmer and a lot of excitement by sending Anita red & gold save the date video invitation.
- Made-to-order animated invitation: You send us all details via email and we’ll edit it for you.
- Video format delivered: MP4 (H264), size 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Video Duration: 00:20 sec
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French. With each order we include only one language and you will need to send the translation.
- Easy to send via email, WhatsApp or social media.
5 WORKING DAYS* to receive your invitation ( *Monday to Friday ).
Upgrade to RUSH ORDER for 48hrs delivery time. (This service is only available Monday to Thursday).
• Purchase the invitation.
• You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the “Order Form". Fill in the form with all the information you would like to include in the invitation and send your photo via email.
• Within few days you will receive a draft preview via email to proofreading your invitation. Please reply with any changes if any. We revise your invitation and send you the animated video for your approval.
• After approving, you will receive via email a link to download your wedding invitation video.
Contact Us: email@example.com
• Your invitation will look just like the preview above but with your information inserted. If you need any changes to the design, please get in touch before placing your order.
• This video invitation cannot be sent as an MMS (Multimedia message servicing) as different cell phone carriers have different data capabilities, mostly ranging between 0.3MB to 1.2MB. This will decrease the quality of the video, making it blurry and unreadable at the recipient's end. However, you can text your guests the link of the video stored on our Vimeo platform, which is private and free from Ads and distractions.
• This is a digital file. No physical item will be shipped. Instead, we will mail your wedding invitation Video in MP4 format, compatible with all smartphones and most social media platforms.
• We cannot edit an existing audio file or sync animations to a new audio file.
• We cannot provide refunds after the delivery of a digital file due to the nature of the product. You are paying for a customization service and the time taken to personalize your item.
• Only two free round revisions are included with this order. If you need extra revisions, You can purchase this from here
How can I order an animated invitation video?
If you wish to order any of our animated Invitation video this is how it works:
1 Proceed with the payment.
2 You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the "order form". Complete the order form with your information and send your photo (s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Once we receive all material, we'll start working on your order.
Our current turnaround time is 5 working days (Monday to Friday) to complete your order.
How long does it take to receive my animated invitation?
Turnaround time for all animated invitations is 5 working days (Monday to Friday).
Can I have my invitation in a different language?
We can design your invitation in these languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, and French (with each order is included only 1 language). You will need to provide the translation. Arabic, Cyrillic alphabets are not supported.
Can I use my choice of music for our animated invitation?
Due to copyright and licensing, we cannot legally download any Spotify, iTunes, or YouTube songs.
You will need to send us the audio file in mp3, wav, or smiler format; we cannot download or convert any music from a link.
You can also choose music from our invitation playlist.
Can I change the typography of my invitation?
Yes, we have a large library of fonts, and we can show you some samples to choose from.
How is the invitation delivered?
You will receive a Video File in MP4 (H264) in multiple sizes. The video file is compatible with WhatsApp and can be sent via email or uploaded on social media.
Can I send the animated invite via text message?
Due to carrier data capabilities, video invited cannot be sent as an MMS (Multimedia message servicing). MMS will decrease video quality, making it blurry and unreadable at the recipient's end. However, you can text your guests the link stored on our Vimeo platform, which is private without ads or distractions - we do not charge for keeping videos there! We are not responsible if a playback error occurs when sending an invite from Vimeo since we cannot fully control what happens through third-party platforms.
Can I add a clickable link to the animated invite?
I'm afraid we can't add hyperlinks since video files don't support links yet.
Do you take custom design orders?
We're sorry, but we don't offer custom design services. We can only personalize the designs available in our shop with your information and music to make it right for you!